Friday, July 6, 2012

My mom had a friend in France who made me eat a bunny. Literally in her Paris apartment she had us to dinner and served rabbit. I did NOT want to eat it. Anyway. She's connected to my "Carnation Revolution" vacation in Portugal- which sucked. All I ever wanted was to be NORMAL.

When I was about my daughters age I asked my dads boss about the people thrown out of airplanes. He said it was a humane way to fight a war. They were dead before they hit the water.

I feel like the State of Tennessee was willing to "throw me out of an airplane"
They were going to jail an innocent person just "to win a war". The people in Tennessee are not worried about communist.... They're just greedy. So are the people that own the Tennessean.

Fuck you Gannett for NOT stopping it

Had you reported the story my child would NOT have suffered.

I can PROVE Gannett knew of the story I have email from your award winning editor and he "wanted" to tell the story but could NOT ... evidently Rahm Emanuel wields a BIG stick.



No comments:

Post a Comment