Friday, June 8, 2012

Jeremy I have a Dilemma: In Pictures that Show Me with Top NISSAN executives I'm FAT..... I told Mark Silverman that I was NOT going to put any of those on my blog ...

Jeremy & Maryam,

Mark Silverman said "NOW you're holding back on what you put on the blog....."

Below is a message to Dee Kelly the wife of the man who in a few weeks is becoming the 1st American to serve on the NISSAN board in Japan. If any of you have contact with the NISSAN Elite tell them I really want Dee to call.  For some reason I think people were slandering me to HELP Greg Kelly succeed.  The fact is people are waking up and know that I told the TRUTH about discrimination, wasteful spending of taxpayer money and DOE fraud.  Eventually they will know that Dee's friends were LYING.   I might be a bit of a bimbo but those bitches are BEAST. 

Dee,

Respectfully I have NOT blogged YOU for the 1st 3 years of this VIRAL fight for human decency.
I've been MUCH more respectful to YOU than you have been to me.

After I whistleblew Jane (one of your closest friends called) for a LONG time I knew you were part of the smear campaign to discredit me as a whistleblower.

The fact that women declined while Greg was in charge of HR for Nissan North America from 20.9% to 10% is REAL.... unlike the slanderous words that your friends in Tennessee have used against me: I was harmed by the actions of those connected to you.  you were living in Japan and MAYBE you had nothing to do with the slander:  Call me and lets talk.  Greg is going to be the BIGGEST American fish at NISSAN and I'm sure you can afford the call.  Let's clear this up.

Have a Great Day!

Sharyn
615-415=6675

No comments:

Post a Comment